- 100% pure vapour; no chance of combustion
- Conductive heating; clean flavour
- 7 Airflow Jets ensure extraction efficiency
- 2 hours of use per charge
- Compact pen design; less than 15 cm tall
- Heats in under a minute
- Digital display with single digit heat range 40 °C – 230 °C
- Improved ceramic chamber
- 5 minute shut off
- Aura mouthpiece
- Liquid/wax pod (made with organic cotton)
- Stainless steel pod for herbs
- 5x stainless steel screens
- Packing tool and dabber
- Cleaning brush
- USB charging cable
Improved Heating Chamber
Flowermate Aura’s innovative heating chamber is all about maximum flavour, increased air stream and thick vapour. Thanks to the ceramic herb bowl that is deeper than it was in its predecessors and 7 powerful heating fans, your botanicals will get vaporized thoroughly and evenly. Since the air intake hole is placed above the electronics and the air path to you is isolated, you are guaranteed to get potent and tasty vapour clouds every time. The heating chamber utilizes a conduction design which nullifies the chances of your botanicals combusting.
Starting It Up
The Aura is very easy for anyone to use. After loading it up with your botanicals, simply press the power button 5 times to power it up, then locate the digital display and press the + and – buttons to set the temperature you prefer. You can choose any temperature between 40 °C and 230 °C in increments of one degree. Start the heating by holding the power button for 2 seconds and then wait up to a minute for the steam symbol to appear on the display. The vaporizer is then ready and waiting to start producing vapour!
Not only does the Flowermate Aura excel at creating thick and potent vapour, it has also been designed with both convenience and discretion in mind. Its smooth and minimal pen outline is 15 cm long, making it perfect for putting away in your pack when you are out of your home. To guarantee that the Aura isn’t inadvertently powered on during one of your trips, the power-on mechanism requires the power button to be pressed 5 times in quick succession before turning on.
Improved Battery Life
Inside the Aura is a 2600 mAh Samsung/LG battery, enabling up to 2 hours of continuous use – something otherwise unheard of in vaporizers in this size and price range. You can easily charge it as well by simply pluggin the unit into any USB-compatible device.
Conveniently, the Flowermate Aura has interchangeable pods, meaning you can vaporize both dry herbs and concentrates in form of waxes and liquids. Included in the box are two different types of pods, the Dry Herb Pod and the Liquid/wax pod.
- The Dry Herb Pod is used for vaporizing dry botanicals when you are on the go as it keeps everything in place, but normally you don’t need to use a pod to vaporize dry material.
- The Liquid/Wax Pod should be used when you wish to vaporize concentrates, such as waxes and oils. Place your concentrate inside the pod’s organic cotton wick and then insert the pod in the vaporizer.
All Flowermate units purchased from Health & Cannabis come with a 2-year warranty (6 months for the battery) that is restricted to normal use.